I specialize in both
- Anxiety and Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Worry and Stress
- Relationship Difficulties
- Concern or Questions around Diagnosis or Treatment.
- Cancer (both early and late stage diagnosis).
- Palliative Psychiatry (focus on enhancing quality of life in patients with serious medical illness).
- Medical Psychiatry (patients with anxiety and depression complicated by medical illness).
- Patients with excessive fear/focus around medical symptoms.
Treatment always starts with a clear, extensive evaluation.
The process begins with a brief phone conversation and continues with a visit during which we will discuss your particular symptoms in detail to develop an in depth understanding of your challenges. We will collaborate together to determine the most appropriate treatment for you.
I provide treatment:
- Using different modalities of Psychotherapy.
- Psychopharmacology (i.e. using medications) if appropriate..
If you are interested in meeting to discuss your particular situation:
please contact me at 212-860-0124.